The objectives as set out in the constitution are to promote in Uganda (particularly the Teso District) and elsewhere
- The relief of poverty, sickness and distress and to preserve and protect health
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of the Christian religion
The aims of the charity, reflecting the objectives, are to:
- Support the education of children.
- Help create jobs and Income.
- Improve agriculture through training and restocking.
- Provide clean water through water improvement projects.
- Provide relief for those who are displaced persons (IDPs).
- Provide emergency relief.
- Support the Improvement of health provision.
- Support Christian ministry.