The objectives as set out in the constitution are to promote in Uganda (particularly the Teso District in the north east) and elsewhere
- The relief of poverty, hunger and ill health
- The improvement education
- Equipping the church in ministry through training support
- Improve the resilience of families and their ability to earn a sustainable income through livelihoods training and the set up of Village Savings and Loans Associations.
The aims of the charity, reflecting the objectives, are to:
- Improve access to education for children
- Help families to improve their income so they are increasingly financially stable and resilient.
- Improve agriculture through training and restocking.
- Provide clean water through water improvement projects.
- Provide emergency relief.
- Support the improvement of health provision.
- Support Christian ministry.